Switch to Reliable Home Phone Service, Plus Keep Your Existing Number
with the Phone Features You Need
Get What You Expect and More
with Unlimited Local & Long Distance Calling Anywhere in the US, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico
- Voicemail to Email
- Caller ID on TV*
- Caller ID
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID Blocking
- Call Waiting
- 3-Way Calling
- Call Trace
- Call Return
*Caller ID on TV is not available on TiVo Stream
Web Phone Portal
SECV’s phone web portal allows you to listen to, download and manage your voicemail, view call history, setup call handling features and more.
Bundle SECV Phone
with Internet or TV and Save!
Internet + TV + Phone
Internet + Phone
TV + Phone
Use Your Home Phone to Complete the Following:
- Lift the receiver and listen for the dial tone.
- Enter the voicemail access code *84 from your home phone.
- When prompted, enter the default voicemail PIN of 1234 and press #.
- The system will prompt you to change your voicemail PIN.
- Enter your new voicemail PIN and press #. The PIN must be four (4) digits.
- Once your PIN has been changed, you are taken to the main menu.
Web Portal Setup
- Visit secv.user.alianza.com
- Enter your 10-digit telephone number as the username.
- Enter the default password (first four (4) letters of account holder's first name in all capital letters, followed by first four (4) letters of the account holder's last name in all lower-case letters). e.g. JOHNsmit
- Select the Sign In button.
- The system will prompt you to reset your password.
Note: If the first three (3) letters of your first and/or last name are less than four (4) characters for your default web portal password, please append zeros (0) at the end to complete eight (8) characters, e.g. JANEdoe0