Switch to Reliable Home Phone Service, Plus Keep Your Existing Number
with the Phone Features You Need
Get What You Expect and More
with Unlimited Local & Long Distance Calling Anywhere in the US, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico
- Voicemail to Email
- Caller ID
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID Blocking
- Call Waiting
- 3-Way Calling
- Call Trace
- Call Return
Web Phone Portal
SECV’s phone web portal allows you to listen to, download and manage your voicemail, view call history, setup call handling features and more.
Bundle SECV Phone
with Internet or TV and Save!
Internet + TV + Phone
Internet + Phone
Use Your Home Phone to Complete the Following:
- Lift the receiver and listen for the dial tone.
- Enter the voicemail access code *84 from your home phone.
- When prompted, enter the default voicemail PIN of 1234 and press #.
- The system will prompt you to change your voicemail PIN.
- Enter your new voicemail PIN and press #. The PIN must be four (4) digits.
- Once your PIN has been changed, you are taken to the main menu.