The Affordable Connectivity Program
Helping Low-Income Households Pay for Internet Services
Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is an FCC program that replaces the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program to help households struggling to pay for Internet service. The Affordable Connectivity Program will provide a discount of up to $30 per month towards Internet service for eligible households.
How It Works:
- Approved households will be eligible for up to a $30/month discount depending on the Internet service you choose.
- Limited to one monthly service discount per household.
- At the end of the program you will be responsible for the recurring charges for Internet service.
- Submit your request by completing the enrollment form below.
A household is eligible if one member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Currently a Lifeline Program participant or has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participates in certain federal assistance programs, such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Supplemental Security Income, the Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit, or certain Tribal Programs.
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision, or did so in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021 or 2021-2022 school year.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
If you are currently an SECV customer and qualify per the terms listed above, please follow the steps below. New customers must open an account first via our Shop page or call 877.955.7328.
USAC Online Application Form
Complete the Affordable Connectivity Program Form, which verifies your eligibility and gives you approval for the Affordable Connectivity Program. Please ensure Step 1 has been completed prior to enrolling with SECV or your application will be rejected.
Click on the SECV Enrollment Form below.
Please visit our Affordable Connectivity Program FAQ page for answers to questions about the ACP program.